Version 1.8 Overhaul
This version of cPBackup is a stepping stone to allow us to better support modules such as Dropbox and in the future Amazon S3.
- [MODIFIED] cPBackup has been separated out into a few more files to help reduce repeating code with the modules.
- [MODIFIED] The configuration file set-up has been modified.
- [MODIFIED] Dropbox has been merged into the main script for easier set-up.
- [MODIFIED] The rules file has been overhauled and now supports success messages for more languages.
- [ADDED] An output_debug option has been added for Dropbox.
- [ADDED] Better debug information (See the bottom of the configuration file).
- [ADDED] We have created an index.html file.
- [ADDED] You can now encrypt the configuration.php file (For More Information Visit https://www.cpbackup.info/configuration-encryption/).
- [BUG FIX] Several Dropbox bug fixes resolved.
You can download the latest version of cPBackup at http://www.cpbackup.info/download/