1. Signup for a free cPBackup license at https://www.cpbackup.info/billing/order/
2, Download the latest version of cPBackup from http://www.cpbackup.info/download/
3. Extract the ZIP file using a program such as WinRar or 7Zip etc.
4. Upload the all the files and folders to /public_html/folder/ on a cpanel account of your choosing.
Version 1.9 or above
5. Login to cPanel and create a MySQL Database & Username and assign both together with a minimum permissions of CREATE, DELETE, SELECT, DROP, INSERT & UPDATE. Ensure you remember the database name, username and password as this will be required in the next step.
5. Visit http://www.yourwebsite.com/folder/install.php and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. Follow the configuration guide.
Once you have completed the installation you just need to visit our Configuration FAQ to show you how to enter in your details.Tags: installation